Notice for customer
In view of the importance of translation, we provide you with the following requirements before making quotation:
1. The files should be finally confirmed, legible and articulate;
2. Please give us a proper deadline and we will try our best to finish it on time
3. If you change your requirements during our translating, you will be charged accordingly based on different standard
4. We will discuss any special, sensitive and extraordinarily professional files with you;
5．Any problems about our service, please contact us to solve through consultation.
6. Contract and payment period
(1) Written contract should be made while translation and a copy of personal identification (individual or enterprise), copy of business license (enterprises) and address should be provided
(2) For files charged below 5000, please pay within 10 days; for over 5000, pay 50% deposit in advance (within three days) and the rest should be paid within one month after we deliver translation.
(3) Special treatment for special files
(4) Long-term and reliable customers can have their fees settled at the end of each month.
Our translation materials can be divided into three categories:
1. “normal” including: Advertisement, newspaper, business introduction, description of products etc.
2. “middle”including : Electronics, it, finance, literature, technology instruction, etc.
3. “difficult”including: Biding document, contract, patent, agriculture, medicine, law, etc.
Files with words below 500 calculated as 500 and words between 500 and 1000 as 1000.